Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, September 29, 2007

A prayer of peace

PEACE

If Peace fulfils my heart's desire,

While Past and Future both conspire

To harm me and mislead;

If Peace can warm me when I'm cold

and comfort me as I grow old,

Then Peace is all I need.

If Peace can soothe me with her charms

And gently hold me in her arms,

My shelter in the storm;

If Peace can shower me with love

When cloudy skies are up above,

Then Peace can keep me warm.

If Peace can make the darkness bright,

Protect me like a shining knight,

And all my dragons slay;

Then I would be a fool to doubt

That Peace is what it's all about,

For Peace can light the way.

If Peace will always be my friend,

A friend on whom I can depend

To ease my troubled mind;

If Peace can answer all my prayers

And gently wash away my cares,

Then Peace can save mankind.

No comments: