Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sony MDR-EX300/BLK Vertical In-the-Ear Style EX Style Headphones (Black)

Despite their bulbous shape - a consequence of the sizeable, 13.5mm driver squeezed inside each one - these in-ear phones are lightweight and comfortable to wear. Their reasonable price belies their class, too. While they can't match the bone-shaking output of Sennheiser IE8s, they do not supply a decent dose of distortion-free bass, with crisp treble, making them ideal for everything from rock to hip hop to electronica.
These are an absolute steal - the best value here by far and a great alternative to the big ticket options here.

Technical Details :
* New hybrid silicone type earbuds for better sound, more comfort, and secure fit - three sizes(S, M, L).
* Carrying case
* Cord adjuster.
* Cord: 1.2m, Neck-chain type.



CUSTOMER FEEDBACK :
I have had the Sony MDR-EX-300/BLK for about 2-weeks and very happy with them. I got them at Best Buy on sale for $56. My cat chewed up my V-moda ear buds right before a long plane flight. The Sony buds had a few good reviews and I had to have my music for the flight. For ear buds they are very comfortable. I use sound reducing ear muffs to reduce the plane noise over my ear buds. This is a cheap way to get noise reduction. The problem is they are not very comfortable. I found the MDR-EX-300 did a good job of noise reduction and I did not have to use sound ear muffs.
One thing I have found with my V-moda and other ear buds I have used, the rubber piece that goes in your ear falls off easy and I have lost several. On the Sony's they have a very tight fit and will not fall off. They are actually a little hard to change for a different size - but that is better than too loose.
My ears are a little burned out with too much load Rock & Roll. But I find the sound to be very good for the price. When listening to a high quality recording they sound great. They also bring out the defect on lesser quality MP3's. They are best ear buds I have used so far. The carrying case is very well design and protects them from my cat. Highly recommended.

Sony MDR-EX300/BLK Vertical In-the-Ear Style EX Style Headphones (Black)id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5371983661132150242" />

No comments: