Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Joke: Zebra and the stallion - moved to the farm

There was this zebra who had lived her entire life in a zoo and was
getting on a bit so the zoo keeper decided as a treat that she could
spend her final years in bliss on a farm.

The zebra was so excited, she got out of the lock up to see this huge
space with green grass and hill and trees and all these strange
animals. She saw a big fat weird looking brown thing and ran up to it
all excited.

"Hi! I'm a zebra what are you?"

"I'm a cow," said the cow.

"Right, what do you do?"

"I make milk for the farmer."

"Cool." The zebra then saw this funny looking little white thing and
ran over to it, "Hi, I'm a zebra what are you?"

"I'm a chicken," said the chicken.

"Oh, right, what do you do?"

"I make eggs for the farmer."

"Right - o, great, see ya round."

Then the zebra saw this very handsome beast that looked almost
exactly like her without the stripes.

She ran over to it and said, "Hi, I'm a zebra what are you."

"I am a Stallion," said the stallion.

"Wow," said the zebra. "What do you do?"

"Take off your pajamas, darling, and I'll show you."

No comments: