Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, February 5, 2015

Funny: Some jokes

How long have you been driving without a tail light, mam?" the
policeman asked Cathy, a blonde.

Cathy jumped out, ran to the rear of her car, and gave a low moan.

Her distress was so great that the cop was moved to ease up on her a bit.

"Aw, come now," he said, "you don't have to take it so hard. It isn't
that serious."

"It isn't?" cried Cathy. "What happened to my husband's boat and trailer?


------------------------

A salesman was trying to talk a farmer into buying a bicycle, but was
meeting with considerable sales resistance.

"Shucks, I'd sooner spend my money on a cow," said the farmer.

"Ah," replied the salesman, "but think how silly you'd look riding
around on a cow."

"Humph!" retorted the farmer. "Not near as silly as I'd look trying
to milk a bicycle!"


-------------------------

While hiking in the countryside, my friend Eve and I spotted a huge bed of mushrooms that we knew to be edible. We gathered a large basketful and sautéed them that night. My husband Phil refused to eat them, thinking they might be poisonous.

Two weeks later, Eve and I gathered some more mushrooms. This time, Phil joined us.

"How is it that you're eating these mushrooms tonight," I asked, "when you wouldn't touch the ones we brought home 2 weeks ago? "What changed your mind?"


"I thought about it," Phil explained seriously, "and I figured it would be better to be found dead with you two than to try to explain two dead women in my home."

No comments: