Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RELIGIOUS TEACHERS

A priest, a minister, a rabbi and a moulvi were all sitting at a table, finishing dinner and discussing theology. Suddenly an angel appeared before them.

"I have been sent to grant each of you one wish," he said. "Who will go first?"

The catholic priest stood up.

"I wish for the destruction of all protestants!"

Then the protestant minister bolted up.

"I wish for the destruction of all catholics!"

The rabbi stood up.

"I wish return of the Jews to their native lands, to fill in the gap to be left after all protestants and catholics are gone."

The Moulvi kept seated, so the angel asked, "How about you? What do you wish for, Moulana?"

The moulvi answered, "Well, if you're going to grant their wishes, I'll just settle for another cup of tea."

No comments: