Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some quick jokes

"Grandma, when you and Grandpa had your first baby, did Grandpa ever handle the middle of the night feeding?"

"No. I always did that."

"That must have been before you had women's liberation."

"No, it was before we had baby bottles."

______________________________

A lawyer was reading out the will of a rich man to the people mentioned in the will:

"To you, my loving wife Rose, who stood by me in rough times, as well as good, I leave her the house and $2 million."

The lawyer continued, "To my daughter Jessica, who looked after me in sickness and kept the business going, I leave her the yacht, the business and $1 million."

The lawyer concluded, "And, to my cousin Dan, who hated me, argued with me, and thought that I would never mention him in my will - well you are wrong... Hi Dan!"

______________________________

Larry's barn burned down and his wife, Susan called the insurance company. Susan spoke to the insurance agent and said, "We had that barn insured for fifty thousand dollars, and I want my money."

The agent replied, "Whoa there, just a minute. Insurance doesn't work quite like that. An independent adjuster will assess the value of what was insured, and then we'll provide you with a new barn of similar worth."

There was a long pause, and then Susan replied, "If that's how it works, then I want to cancel the life insurance policy on my husband."

No comments: