Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Adult Joke - Stranger in the home

It was a stormy Christmas night, and inside the tiny cottage on the
Yorkshire moors, an elderly couple sat around a roaring fire.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The old man answered it, and
found a very bedraggled man, exhausted and shivering.

"Thank God you're in," said the stranger. "I've been walking for
hours. I'm lost, and the snow is so deep. Can I rest here for a while?"

"Why certainly," replied the old man. "Come and sit by the fire."

The stranger gratefully accepted the invitation. As he walked in to
the lounge, he saw the old lady, and beside her an attractive
19-year-old blonde. "I'm Walter, by the way," said the old man. "This
is my wife Mary and my daughter Ida who's come to stay for Christmas."

After a glass of whiskey, the old man said, "Well, it's getting late,
and I suggest we all retire. I'm afraid that all the beds are taken,
but you're welcome to sleep on the sofa." The young man said, 'Thank
you' and lay down.

About an hour later, Walter was lying in bed, and turned to his wife,
and said, "It's a very cold night. I'll see if that young man would
like a blanket." So he went into the lounge, and asked, "Would you
like a blanket, young man?"

"Oh no, Walter I'm fine"

"Well, what about a hot water bottle?"

"No, no, there's really no need," he replied.

"Alright, then, how about having our eiderdown?"

"My God, you certainly know how to look after strangers," he gasped.
"She's been down twice already."

No comments: