Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, January 11, 2010

Quick jokes about divorce

"What grounds do you think you have?" asked the attorney whom the
woman was consulting about a divorce.

"My husband keeps bringing his work home with him night after night!"
exclaimed the client.

"But that's hardly grounds for divorce," smiled the attorney. "Why, I
do that myself."

"Sure, I can see a man doing it if he's a lawyer," snapped the woman,
"but my husband's a pimp."

^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-^-.,.-

A lady was quarrelling with her maid, and the maid decided to tell
her some home truths.

"I'll tell you, madam" she said "That your husband has told me
himself that he thinks I am a better housekeeper, cook and laundress
than you are! AND he thinks i am prettier. But that's not all - i am
better than you in bed!"

"I suppose he told you that too" demanded the lady

"No" she replied "The gardener told me!"

No comments: