Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, June 12, 2010

Joke: How do people behave when it comes to interviews ..

A survey of personnel executives at 200 of the Fortune 1,000
companies provided the following unbelievable but true examples of
job applicant behavior.

"The reason the candidate was taking so long to respond to a question
became apparent when he began to snore."

"When I asked the candidate to give a good example of the
organizational skills she was boasting about, she said she was proud
of her ability to pack her suitcase 'real neat' for her vacations."

"Why did (the applicant) go to college?" His reply: "To party and socialize."

"When I gave him my business card at the beginning of the interview,
he immediately crumpled it and tossed it in the wastebasket."

"I received a resume and letter that said that the recent high-school
graduate wanted to earn $25 an hour-'and not a nickel less.'"

"(The applicant) had arranged for a pizza to be delivered to my
office during a lunch-hour interview. I asked him not to eat it until later."

"(The applicant) said she had just graduated cum laude, but she had
no idea what cum laude meant. However, she was proud of her grade
point average. It was 2.1."

"(The applicant) insisted on telling me that he wasn't afraid of hard
work. But insisted on adding he was afraid of horses and didn't like
jazz, modern art, or seafood."

"She actually showed up for an interview during the summer wearing a
bathing suit. She said she didn't think I'd mind."

"He sat down opposite me, made himself comfortable, and proceeded to
put his foot up on my desk."

"The interview had gone well, until he told me that he and his
friends wore my company's clothing whenever they could. I had to tell
him that we manufactured office products, not sportswear."

"(The applicant) applied for a customer service position, although,
as he confided, he really wasn't a people person."

"Without asking if I minded, he casually lit a cigar and then tossed
the match onto my carpet-and couldn't understand why I was upset."

"On the phone, I had asked the candidate to bring his resume and a
couple of references. He arrived with the resume-and two people

No comments: